Please review the members terms and conditions below then proceed to apply for your membership
Caroline Springs Tennis Club Members Only Courts
1. Our courts are Courts 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 11 and 12. We have signs above each gate into these courts.
2. With your membership you can book a court once a day, with each booking being a maximum of 2 hours consisting of two x one-hour blocks.
3. Please have in possession your current membership card if they are available.
4. Only 1 guest is permitted per team member.
5. Players and spectators must abide by the Tennis Australia code of conduct. Offensive behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in cancellation of membership.
6. Players must not use the courts at times allocated for coaching and/or competition unless permitted. These courts and hours are shown on the club room window and also locked on book a court.
7. For use of our tennis club courts outside of coaching and competition times, please book via Council’s online booking system.
8. For use of courts not allocated to the tennis club, you can also book a court via Council’s online booking system. Booking charges will apply.
9. Any members booking on behalf of non-members friends /family or others will face a fine $50 on the first offence. A second offence will occur a club suspension for one month and a third and final will be cancellation of your membership. It is important that these courts are used for club members. If you have friends or other family members please encourage them to join.